SUNUP AT BOROBUDUR
|01 Jul 2019||sampai||31 Mar 2020|
|Dipandu dalam English|
Tentang "SUNUP AT BOROBUDUR"
This predawn tour is well worth for early bird risers. Depart from Magelang or Yogyakarta before cockcrow to watch the sunup illuminating the historical UNESCO heritage Borobudur. Explore the most monumental architecture Buddhist temple in Indonesia and be enchanted of it.
Our Services include:
- Transportation with driver by private air conditioned vehicle with cool towel and water provided in the car.
- Service of English or French or German or Dutch or Spanish speaking local guide.
- All entrance fees and activities as mentioned.
- Meals as specified (B for breakfast).
Our Services do not include:
- Other meals than mentioned.
- Other services than mentioned.
- Personal travel Insurance.
- Gratuities, personal expenses, drinks, and other items.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the Package Inclusion above.
Wake up early this morning and depart to Borobudur temple around 04.00, arriving at the temple in the dark. This is the most mystical time to see Borobudur, seeing the first rays of the day illuminate the architecture of Borobudur and stupas.
Once illuminated, spend time exploring this massive Buddhist temple before crowd fill up the compound. Admire the thousands of intricate carvings found along Borobudur’s walls and learn about the incredible history behind its construction. This UNESCO Heritage Site is sure to impress even the most seasoned travelers.
Refresh with a light breakfast at a local restaurant. Afterward you can be mingling around Bobudur temple to see Samudraraksa Museum, a museum that hosting a large size of Samudrakraksa ship that ever cruising the neighboring countries. Browse the walls of interpretive informational panels to get the main story of the ship.
Having seen the most impressive temple, return to the hotel around 09:00 for a rest.